ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED in Google Chrome

I've a problem with Google Chrome Navigator in my site www.tadarank.com and www.ofertamagica.com.br

Chrome don't show the page, but this error:

Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED)

Looking this problem on Google, i've found many solutions (including reinstall Chrome).

The solution that works for me was relationed with Zip compression on website.

I made some tests and solved my problem changing headers.

In PHP, i change the header:

header('Content-Encoding: gzip, deflate');

to

header('Content-Encoding: zlib, deflate, gzip');

No more psroblems with Google Chrome / ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED. I hope that this solution work to you too.

Sorry my poor "engrish".

1 comment: